If you have not found a solution to your problem in the frequently asked questions, send us an e-mail and our technician shall contact you as soon as possible. Include as much information as possible in your message, in order to help us find a solution.
Complaints resulting from lack of knowledge about the use of a certain device are unjustified. In case of interventions due to unjustified complaints, the client covers the expenses. If you are not sure whether a malfunction has occurred, we advise you to read the relevant directions and instructions for use that are available on this website.
Before contacting to us, please check the following:
- Read the instructions for use or see the instructions video.
- Check that your device is correctly connected to the power supply.
- Check whether your device has stopped working after a storm or problems with the electrical network.
- Make sure that the problem is truly related to the reader and not to the motor lock.
What else can you do yourself?
It often happens that not all fingerprints work with the same reliability. It is recommended to enter as many fingers of each hand as possible (minimum 2 different fingers) and minimum 5 prints of each finger.
Damaged or dirty fingerprints were entered. The smaller the number of entered fingerprints, the bigger the problem can be.
Perhaps you have stored fingerprints under relay 2, but the lock is connected to relay 1. Read the instructions for use or see the instructions video.
The reader’s operation can be inhibited by the following conditions:
- The skin on the fingers is too dry (especially in the winter months) – use hand cream or moisturising handkerchiefs.
- An inappropriate fingerprint structure (not all fingers are equally appropriate for use).
- Wet fingers.
- The fingerprint reader is dirty or wet – wipe with a dry soft cloth.